Pathfinder Adventure Path : Rise of the Runelords
In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins reveals the shadows of a forgotten past returning to threaten the town—and perhaps all of Varisia.
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins with this goblin raid and takes players on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, stop an advancing army of stone giants, and finally face off against a wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city.
This hardcover compilation updates the fan-favorite campaign to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules with revised and new content in more than 400 pages packed with mayhem, excitement, and adventure!
The Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition contains:
- All six chapters of the original Adventure Path
- expanded and updated for use with the Pathfinder RPG
- Articles on the major locations of Rise of the Runelords
- sleepy Sandpoint
- the ancient Thassilonian city of Xin-Shalast
- and more!
- Revelations on the sinister magic of Thassilon, with
- updated spells and magic items
- details on tracking sin points throughout the campaign
- A bestiary featuring eight monsters
- Dozens of new illustrations never-before-seen characters, location maps, and more