Pathfinder Inner Sea Races
The peoples of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting have raised empires, mastered the greatest secrets of magic, and explored their world and beyond. Now delve into their histories, cultures, and powers with Pathfinder Inner Sea Races!
Inside this book, you'll find details on all the major races that shape the Inner Sea region, from elves and dwarves to celestial-touched aasimars and subterranean drow, along with new details on a variety of rare and mysterious populations.
Dive into this tome of secrets and discover:
- In-depth discussions of the natures, histories, and cultures of all core races
- including 12 different human ethnicities
- plus races like the goblins, tengu, tieflings, and more!
- New feats, spells, magic items, armor, and weapons for all races
- A summary of the rules for building a character of any featured race
- includes alternate heritages for races with diverse origins
- Traits to get the most out of your character's cultural history, beliefs, and backstory
- and much much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure