Pathfinder Strategy Guide
Unlock the secrets of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
Whether you’re a new player eager to jump into the action or an experienced roleplayer looking for insights and a convenient teaching tool, this 160-page guide is your new advisor at the gaming table.
Detailed walkthroughs of all 11 core classes help you create and customize exactly the characters you want to play, and continue to offer advice as you take your adventurers all the way to the heights of power. At the same time, this book provides a quick and easy introduction to combat and advanced rules options, tips for battlefield domination and better roleplaying, and more!
The Pathfinder Strategy Guide is an indispensable introduction to Pathfinder and companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.
The Pathfinder Game Strategy Guide includes:
- Illustrated, step-by-step guides to creating, advancing, and playing characters of all 11 core classes
- includes specific tips and tactics for 26 different character themes
- such as the archer, the trickster, the crusader, and more!
- A clear, user-friendly intro to the basics of combat and narrative play
- includes easy-to-understand explanations of Pathfinder RPG terminology, systems, and core concepts.
- Advice for every part of gameplay
- An overview of how to get started in organized play
- and more!