The Voyages of Marco Polo
At the end of the 13th Century, the Venetian merchants Niccolo and Matteo Polo set off on their second voyage to the East. Joining them is Niccolo’s young son, Marco...
In The Voyages of Marco Polo, you accompany the Polos on this journey, helping them earn money by fulfilling contracts. Starting in Venice, the choices you make affect the course of this journey.
- You could race to Beijing and secure lucrative bonuses for reaching it first
- Or take the longer more lavish route through Sumatra
- Goals shift from game to game
- Determine which contracts are the best to fulfill while anticipating where and when other players are likely to get in your way
Choose wisely and create your own epic journey!
- 1 Rulebook Supplement
- 1 Large Game Board
- 1 Start Player Marker
- 4 Player Aids
- 4 Player Boards
- 10 Characters
- 16 City Bonuses and City Attributes
- 26 Dice
- 40 Coins
- 44 Contracts
- 53 City and Goal Cards
- 123 Wooden Pieces
Designer: Simone Luciani, Daniele Tascini