Cypher System Numenera Core Rulebook
Set in a far, far distant future, the Numenera RPG puts a new spin on traditional fantasy, as player characters explore a world of mystery and danger to find leftover artifacts of the past. Numenera is about discovering the wonders of the worlds that came before, not for their own sake, but as the means to improve the present and build a future.
With streamlined, intuitive rules, Numenera allows players to create characters in minutes and puts the emphasis back on story rather than laborious mechanics.
- Streamlined, story-based mechanics
- The means for players to create the character they truly want to play
- Open-ended gameplay with a strong narrative
- A focus on mystery and the unknown, filling players with a sense of wonder
- A complete overview of the Ninth World setting, filled with imaginative ideas, useful hooks, interesting characters, and wild locales
- A bestiary of more than fifty creatures and characters
- Descriptions of hundreds of technological items
- Three chapters of game mastering advice written by one of the foremost experts on the topic
- Four adventures to kickstart any campaign
System: Cypher System
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Danger, The Unknown