Gloom (2nd ed) Expansion : Unfortunate Expeditions
The Unfortunate Expeditions expansion for Gloom is as perilous as it sounds! It introduces Expeditions into your game — an entirely new type of card that once one hits the table, no one can ignore. Plus, it includes the Bumpersnoot family and their towering Baobab Treehouse, a new Residence for use with the Unhappy Homes expansion.
To use Unfortunate Expeditions, just add its 55 transparent cards to your copy of Gloom.
New Rules for Unfortunate Expeditions
- The four Expedition cards are set aside at the start of the game
- Expedition cards come into play when certain Modifiers or Untimely Deaths are played.
- When an Expedition card enters play, it brings with it a rule that affects everyone.
- Some cards also have special effects that trigger if a particular Expedition is in play.
- There can only be one Expedition active at a time. If a new Expedition enters play, it replaces the old one.
- 55 Transparent Cards
Designer: Keith Baker