Pathfinder Occult Adventures
There is an unseen world all around you.
On the streets and in the halls of power, in your dreams and across the bizarre planes of the multiverse, there are those who walk among us like giants among ants, twisting reality to their wills in their search for ancient knowledge.
Now pull back the curtain of the mundane world and learn the secrets of these occult masters—if you dare!
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook is needed to run Occult Adventures.
Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures includes:
- Six new occult base classes
- the energy-shaping kineticist
- the spirit-calling medium
- the deceptive mesmerist
- the mind-bending psychic
- the uncanny occultist
- the phantom-binding spiritualist.
- Archetypes for all of the new classes
- as well as archetypes and class options for existing characters
- New feats to flesh out your occult character
- More than 100 spells using the all-new psychic magic system
- including rituals that grant non-spellcasting characters occult power
- Rules and advice to help you steep your game in the occult
- A wide variety of new magic items, cursed items and powerful artifacts
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure