Surrealist Dinner Party
Show your hosting prowess and treat your favorite Surrealist artists and writers to an excellent dinner party! This might be trickier than you’d imagine. Keep your guests happy by serving the food they desire, managing drama between them, and sending them home at the right time.
In Surrealist Dinner Party, prove you're the host with the most as you balance the various appetites of your fickle guests!
On your turn, bring new guests to the party, serve food and drink, or have guests socialize with their neighbors at the table. Each artist also has a unique habit, so pay careful attention to who is sitting next to whom!
Of course you want to make all the guests you’ve invited happy, but if you can arrange for your opponents’ guests to suffer from a little drama, that’s okay too.
- 30 famous Surrealist artists and writers to invite to the party
- Beautiful illustrations by artist Virginia Mori on extra large cards
- A stainless steel platter for serving food tokens to your guests
- 100 appetite tokens: wine, food, dessert, compliments, and drama!
- Booklet containing info about each of the Surrealists in the game
- 30 Guests
- 1 Menu & Turn Overview
- 1 Platter
- 10 Faux Pas
- 100 Appetite Tokens
Players: 2 - 4
Runtime: 35 - 50m
Designer: Mary Flanagan, Emma Hobday, Max Seidman