The Outliers is an eclectic zine containing setting notes, character ideas, micro-fiction, and other ruminations on belonging outside belonging from a wonderful crew of ten collaborators. It's a supplement for Dream Askew and Dream Apart and a source of inspiration for any roleplaying game session.
- Dia Lacina: indigenous trans woman writer, photographer
- Ellen Kushner: writer, performer, and cultural maven in one sleek package. Author of Swordspoint and Thomas the Rhymer. Award-winning audio book narrator and stage performer. Creator and former host of Sound & Spirit.
- Brandon O'Brien: Black queer speculative fiction writer, performance poet, teaching artist and roleplaying game designer from Trinidad and Tobago.
- Caren Gussoff Sumption: science fiction writer, peer counselor, and tarot reader. Latest books Three Songs for Roxy and The Birthday Problem
DC: produced several Dungeons and Dragons supplements, and recently released their first Forged in the Dark game, Mutants in the Night
- Rabbi Sonja K. Pilz: earned a doctorate from the department of Rabbinic Literature at Potsdam University, Germany; she holds Rabbinic Ordination from Abraham Geiger College, Germany
- Degenderettes-NorCal: art & advocacy club of trans & queer members who aim to support and uplift communities.
Joshua A.C. Newman: game designer and publisher
- Sasha Mannequin: "post-rave" electronic musician, and part of the shadowy cabal of trans women working for revolutionary socialism!
Nick Mamatas: author of I Am Providence and The People's Republic of Everything